::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

still high on adrenaline

Today, I have worked a total of fifteen hours, non-stop. And yet, i am still high on adrenaline from the Lemon Garden Cafe launch this evening.

I now know and am sure of what i want to be doing for a career. I have found my calling! PR is definitely my forte, tonight gave me a great platform to experience first hand, the main perks of being a PR. I get to meet loads of people from all walks of life, different journalists with lots of interesting stories to tell and the who's who of the socialites scene. hehe.. in other words, a kaypoh's job la. So girls, guest list to zouk! That is if that guy really is one of the consultants for zouk as he said he was for Voyeur Bangsar. Remember voyeur? :p

Anyway, back to what i feel is my forte, from planning a project/event right down to the invitation lists, this few months of my training have further convinced me that this i what i want to do.

I was still on the fence as to which industry i would like to venture to, events, publications, advertising or PR, all with different job scopes and interesting perks. But right now, i am sure. Not as sure as i want to be a taitai but still sure enough. hehe. Tai tai also gotta work to keep her dough what, cannot always depend on rich man to feed her. I must still be able to feed my rich man in return. Equality. ;)

Alright, i better not talk to much good things about my job lest i jinx it. It has this tendency to happen. Whenever i start to feel good about something, one thing or another will happen to screw up the good thing. That goes to prove that nothing stays good forever..

Initially, i wanted to write about the masacre that happened in the states, and what my views are, not on the victims all per se, but on the killer. However, i was too excited about what i felt tonight that that took a backsit to this post. Nvm, i'll leave that for my next post. heh.

hmm.. this post have been lacking in interesting and pretty pictures lately, it's all words words words.. that proves how my social life have dwindled down ever since i started my internship.
no pictures = no go out and play = :( but = more $$$$$ = :)

hehe. money face.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Peanutxz said...

babe...it's time for a new post b4 i do it for u. WHAAHAH

1/5/07 12:36 am  
Blogger Lynnie said...

hahaha you're more excited than me lehh!! i kinda miss shang now. :(

1/5/07 12:54 pm  
Blogger Peanutxz said...

it'll wear off after a while...i missed star too after i stopped. jst for a while. hahaha...i miss the colleagues more actually...bring me to mojos!

1/5/07 5:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home