::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, November 09, 2003

Quite alot of stuff has happened since the last time i blogged. Not exactly alot but yea, stuff did happen. Went to San Fransisco Steak House last night to celebrate my brother's birthday. Parents ordered lobsters and escargos. It was a very enjoyable meal. In the middle of the night, long after we've reached home and retreated to our respected beds, i suddenly had an allergy or some sort of an attack. I felt like a million heavy stuff was surpressing my chest and lungs. I couldn't breathe! Really terrifying!!!! I got up, walked towards my dressing table and took out my trustee puff. Had three puffs and immediately I could feel my lungs expending. I was able to breathe properly again! This is the ever faithful puff that had never failed to save my life so many times!

I woke up this morning and saw a message on my phone from him. He told me his parents are gonna get a divorce. What am i suppose to say? I feel so helpless. I told him i won't pretend that i know what he's going through, coz i don't. And i know there's nothing i can say to make him feel better. So I told him to be strong and to know that i'm always here for him. I really don't know what else can i say. It's like, you won't know how it feels like till you're going through it yourself. Sigh, I guess i just have to do whatever it takes to lighten this burden and sadness of his. It won't be easy, but i'll try. If lydia can go through it with her guy. I can too.. My inspiration..hehe.. thanks girl! I just hope everything will turn out alright.