::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, February 25, 2005

why do we lie for love?

I read an article on msn about "Why do we lie for love?", and it made me wonder. I thought love was all about being honest and being up front about yourself. But in the article, we are dishonest right from the start itself. During our first dates when we dress up in our finest and having dinner at a pretentious restaurant. Just to give a good first impression. We try our best to be at our best behaviour, which means lying about your true self and thus, lying to the person in order to make them like us. The question is, if love is all about loving a person for who he/she is, then why do we still pretend? Why do we pretend to be what we are not, in order to make someone we like, like us back? Ironic don't you think?

The hitz.fm birthday bash is happenning tomorrow and smo's got tickets, but i am not very sure if i want to go or not. Can't fathom why though, just the lack of mood. I think my youth has been sucked away.. Give me back my youth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home