::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, January 15, 2005

exams! eek!

*pHew!~ four subjects down, 2 more miserable ones on the way..

How can exams be beneficial for you when it is actually stressing you out? It tires you, deprives you of your sleep and gives you all sorts of healthy life disorder. I mean, where's the benefit in that? I don't know, i somehow quite fancy exams sometimes, Final Exams especially. I feel a sense of accomplishment, it doesn't matter how i do in it. I'm an idiot. But, this feeling, rarely lasts.

I can hardly think of anything to be blogged, as all i hear and is in my head is the sound of the tv that is being blasted by my brother. Speaking of blast, blast off people, take out your phones, type 'BLAST MEDIAPUPPETS' and send to 32888! I'm blasting off my PR profession now. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home