::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Been too caught up with things lately to update.
Apologies..apologies.. (",)

Here's a brief update on my week : ~

*P.Xzan's bday on Mon. Hope you enjoyed yourself girl! :)
*Found out reenie has chicken pox. Poor dear!
*Nov 25, it's MY biRthday! Went to Sugimoto in Hartamas with my boy. The food was dEe-Lish!! yUmMy~.. ( to all the wonderful people who msg-ed/called me on that day, a BIG tHaNkyOu to all of you! I felt really special and loved. *sniffle* and to my lovely classmates, tHaNkyOu for the present. i love it! =D)
*Watched 'The Forgotten' yesterday. I must say, Julianne Moore looks great in this type of movies. Just her eyes alone is enough to suck you into the movie. And tammy, i do not only like bimbo/mandy moore movies, i like the forgotten/godsend/pirates ot carribean type of movies just as much.

My sister will be home tomorrow. Which means, sHopPing! yeah~
happy happy happy...~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home