::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

On a Monday,
Started College.
Tuesday,
Managed a few class.
Wednesday,
I skipped Coll.

Hahaha.. this was how my first three days of 2nd Semester went. Well, I didn't exactly skipped College on purpose today, but all the classes in the morning were cancelled, leaving only one pathetic Management Studies class from 1 to 2pm. So, instead of wasting my high-priced petrol for that one hour class, I decided it could be put to better use. Like, meeting reen up for her lunch break, fetching my bro from school, and finding Smo before his coll. Lol. better eh?

Nowadays, i'm having a keen interest in Clutches. But they are pricey! For a little bag that is. Hmm, am deciding which one am i going to get. The Dorothy Perkins one?(which looks retro-ish) Or the Bonita one?(more plain) .... *confused-stressed* face.

Dia, I want the pictures from Rush too!! Send to me! Send to me! =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home