::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, August 22, 2004

An update on my weekend.

Friday : ~ The entire morning and afternoon of mine, were dedicated to 'trying to study', but to no avail. So in the evening, I consoled myself to a game of golf! Went to the driving range with Smo and tried my very best to hit the balls. After almost 4 years of not touching a golf stick, i was rusty to the bones. Forgotten all about the positions of the arms, legs, back and even my fingers. Luckily, I had Smo's gracious guidance to ensure my swing was as smooth as a baby's skin. Too bad for all the sores i got though. But then again, which sport/game doesn't require working of the muscles? As the saying goes, " No pain, No gain ".

Saturday : ~ Woke up frustrated in the morning due to the dream i had. It started off really good, but as it neared the end, it got a little too geeky. Urgh! So much for sweet dreams. I won't go into detail, only that it involves Adam Brody, the O.C hottie! ... *sLurps!*
My auntie and cousins came from Malacca for the holiday, and my mum and I brought them to Petaling Street for a look-see in the evening. ( Fyi, my plans to study back-fired again. Don't know why, i always seem to get dirsupted. ) We came back not buying a single thing, although we were very tempted to.
I missed lydia's party, and Dia, I am really sorry for not being able to make it, i feel awful for it, but i hope you enjoyed your party. You deserve the best coz you're the best! See you soon k.
Love you babe!

Today : ~ Liedeeuh!! I dreamt about you the whole night. Haha.. I guess the guilt kicked in hard. Well besides that, it's only the start of the day. So i'm crossing my fingers real hard to my study plan. Will update again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home