::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, August 05, 2004

I thought of Kian Peng today. It all started off, when i saw this guy in my college who looks just like him. When i first saw that guy in college, I actually thought i was seeing Kian Peng. He has the same eyes, same face structure, same skin color, same body size and his teeth is even similar to Kian Pengs'. I really wanted to go up to him and ask if he was my best friend, the one whom i had lost 4 years ago.

This brought back alot of memories of him. And while i was going through all the keychains that we used to send in form 1 and 2 (the wooden ones with messages), i came across the keychain he sent to me just before he passed on. It is a wooden star with the message, 'Hope your wish'll come true.' It really touched my heart to know that, he actually thought of me, even before he left.

My childhood friend and my best friend, I really miss you.

I have been feeling quite emo this couple of days. Problems with Smo that had lasted with 3 days of cold talking. We still do talk like normal, just without the lovey-dovey tone. We are working things out now. Let's hope it works. *prays*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home