::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, July 17, 2004

My sister is leaving Malaysia tomorrow. *sniff *sniff
 
I wished she didn't have to go. Not being able to have her here at home will be different for me. No more late night talks on the bed, no more fighting for the car and so on. I will be lost without her in places I am used to having her there. Darn. I will miss her.
 
Like what Lydia said, time really is passing so fast. Before i know it, we would all be leaving our home to another which we will call ours. But nonetheless, i cannot imagine another place more comfortable and warm than my own home. It just makes me appreciate my time at home with my family more, as i would never know when my time to leave will come.
 
I am going to Singapore tomorrow to send my sis off. I pray that i do not cry there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home