::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, June 27, 2004

There are so many things to be said, yet so little words to paint it.

College has been pretty hectic. I was practically rushing through all my assignments, doing last minute researches after wasting 4 weeks of time. As usual, lazy me.

Missed another class reunion. This time due to late info and something that i have to do. Sorry guys! Will meet you guys up soon k? Thinking about them brought back all sorts of memories and felt a little nostalgic. Time flies. Damn.

My sis is back from her two-week 'vacation' in Terengganu. Well, what can i say? I definitely did miss her. But now that she's back, I kind of miss having the whole bed to myself. =)

I got to head back and bury my face in my accounts and computer books for my test tomorrow. Which reminds me that I have a presentation for BM on Wednesday. Great. At least I have my transparency and CD-R marker. Now, all i need is the context.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home