::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

After so many weeks, or should i say months of wondering how to get to college by car, I finally learned. Sweet, dear Liann offered to give me a lift to coll this morning, compared to the packed and stuffy lrt, a car seems more enduring and inviting. So, i got a ride while learning the road. It is kind of easy like she said. 'Just follow the black tar road'. Given the faster and more comfortable way, i'll definitely be driving to coll soon. Soon.

My parents and my sister have been really busy the last few days. Getting help from all sorts of ministers they know and appealing to every uni possible. I feel so bad for my sis as she really did work her arse off getting straights in her STPM, and STPM is known as one of the hardest exams in the world. As for the people who had put those who scored straight A's in their STPM down, they are just downright ignorant! and I am just being polite! Let those idiots take STPM and see how they fare. If they continue giving places to useless people who has no interest in studying, in the near future, this whole place would be a disaster. Great. Ann, we are all by you! =)

Haha..This whole commotion has gotten into me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home