::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, May 09, 2004

My last entry which was pretty lengthy is missing! And i have completely forgotten about what i have written there. Darn, what a total waste of my time!

Went to record another with my sister yesterday. This time, it didn't take up as much time as it did for the first song. We started at about two-thirty and finished off at seven. Maybe it is because we didn't record that many second and third voices. After that, went for a dinner with my family, two grandmas, aunt and her family in Kepong, to celebrate Mother's Day. It is the same place as where we ate the cheap crab the last time. And this time, we had two different servings of crabs, both at an equally cheap price!

Before our dishes were served, i suddenly felt really uncomfortable and my back was aching. I started feeling a little nauseas so i rested my head on my arms. When i thought i was feeling better, i lifted my head back up and the dizziness became worst. Soon after, my eye-sight slowly started to turn black. I told my sis about me feeling dizzy. She turned towards me and alarmed my parents as they were busy looking around, searching for a larger table. Mum took me to the roadside as i felt like puking and asked me to squat down to allow the blood to circulate better or something like that. I felt much better after that, could really feel the blood pressure going to my head, especially my ears. I did not puke though. It could be because, i had not eaten from lunch till then, claustrophobic or even because of my strained eyes due to my contact lenses.

Other than that, rashes has started to appear at the side of my face. At the cheekbones. It is so freakin itchy. Can't figure out how it appeared though. Maybe it is heat-rash, allergies or dry skin. Well, no matter what, i hope it clears up fast!