::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, April 23, 2004

So much for going to the finale of the first season of Latte at 8. Sis, came home kinda late and by the time she got all ready to go, it was already 11.30pm. In the end, we decided if we went, one: there would not be any seats left. two: by the time we reached there, it would have been 12 already. three: the mood is already diminished. When 12 o'clock striked, we watched the show in the comforts of our own home. Not too bad though.

After that, me, cuz and sis watched Catch Me If You Can on dvd. This is a good show i must say. Really interesting as it is a real story and it makes you wonder as to how one can do all the things that he does. Not to mention, Leonardo Dicaprio looks smashing in it!

Sis brought bro and cuz to Mid V to watch Starsky and Hutch. I am not much of a fan for this types of show, so, i am sitting out this time. Hmm, i wonder how did the show go? And did my own judgement spoil my afternoon of incredible scenes for my eyes? I wouldn't know.