::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, April 03, 2004

My day just could not be worst. First, for thinking that baby will come and find me after his coll, and in the end, it was just all about my assumptions. Secondly, daddy asked me if i could don't go to bangsar tonight, and i really was being a good girl by abiding his wishes. And lastly, wanted to go out to meet baby after sending my bro, and my fucked up life just went for its limit. I met with an accident. Yeaps! I did. Let me fill you in on what happened.

I was already in a bad mood today and was kinda pissed off at the earlier incidents. After i dropped my bro off at his tuition centre, i drived like normal to meet baby to watch jason practise his play in his church. While driving after the tunnel heading to bandar utama and taman tun, this kancil infront jammed her freaking break all of a sudden. I too jammed mine and sadly, my car skidded and banged her freaking small kancil ass. Surprisingly though, her car was just a little dented with a broken car-plate. And mine? My car was wrecked. The lights cover was smashed, my bumper and my bonnet was off shaped. I'm still trying to figure out, how can that be. I called baby straight after that, and my sweet baby rushed to the scene with his friends. At first, the owner of the car (the one who jammed the fuckin brakes was her friend) wanted to claim insurance which would require a police report and there goes my license. But luckily i had baby's friends like kar yan, adam and the group there. If i was alone, i would have died on the spot. In the end, they settled it for me. ONe thing too, the ladies weren't unreasonable. That's good. So, all i have to do, is call that woman tomorrow to get her car to the workshop.
Conclusion? Don't JAM the fuckin brake. Think of the cars behind you. But i guess, for me, this is a lesson well-learned.

A BIG thanks to all the people who had called me and asking frantically on what happened. I'm alright darlins! I feel your love! =) And to my parents who were really understanding and all they said was, they hope i've learned from this. Daddy even gave me tips on what to do if i really need to jam the brakes in the future, just pam the brakes.
Really, I'm Grateful.