::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, March 28, 2004

I wanna change the skin of my blog, but yet, am still very stuck on to my old one. Sigh. This has always been the case for me. Everytime i want to change something old of mine to a better and new one, i just don't have the heart to do so. That is why i have all sorts of junks in my place. I'm just weird i guess. Maybe it is my attitude. When i'm comfortable with something, i won't change it and will stick to it. I don't quite fancy the idea of starting something all over and move out of my comfort zone. It is all mainly psychology don't ya think?

Bought the sling bag from Miss Selfridge while on a short shopping trip with shereen and lydia. Gotta start saving and slowing down on my spending before i raise the white flag and declare for a brankruptcy. lolz.