::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, March 06, 2004

First and foremost, i don't know what the hell happened to my tagboard. It has gone bonkers since..i can't remember when. Well, i thought it would get cured by itself but, to no avail. Sheesh.. Guess, i'll just have to start a new one. Argh.. what a drag!
I have to go for this public speaking course in the noon, it is from 3 to 9.45. It started from last week, and will continue for 7 saturdays. Another bump for me. Gone are the saturdays of fun! Parents, signed up for me, thought it will do good for me in the future as i would be taking public relations and would be talking for the rest of my life. Well, so far it has been good, as long as they don't make me wear funny costumes and perform, it is enough.