::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Happy Chinese New Year pEeps!

This years chinese new year doesn't really have the festive feel, like it used to have. I've always been a part of a loud and crowded chinese new year, but this year seems different and i'm not quite used to it. Ang paos are somehow less too. What is this? Visited my great-grandma and my dad said something prior to that, that got me thinking. Every year spent with my great-grandma is a bonus for us, as she is already 90 years of age, so it won't be long till we have to spend chinese new years without her. This really made me appreciate everything and everyone around me more. Sometimes, we all need a little bit of reminding to make us realise that nothing is permanant and to appreciate everything and everyone around us. Coz you will never know when is the last time.

Played fireworks in kota damansara last night. They got this really big mean ones, like the ones you see during celebrations. Really cool! We were like blasting the whole neighborhood there. Thank god, the cops didn't show up.

Oh yea, i just found out from the people working in my shop that my shop is haunted. Freaky sial! Long story, will type it out when i'm free. Till then, happy chinese new year to all of you again! =) *hUgz!*