::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, November 27, 2003

Went to the tailor yesterday to get my prom dress made. I'm still a little unsure about the colour, am afraid that i'll turn out looking like a candy bar or worse a lollipop. Hmm..keeping my fingers so soo crossed that it'll turn out beautiful.

Staying at home has it's pros and cons. Firstly, i can save on loads of money, wear my comfortable pjs the whole day, sleep in late, catch up on tv shows, etc. Cons? I'm bored to death, miss seeing my girlfriends, starting to get nostalgic of school/classmates, miss my boy, miss shopping, miss dancing, miss drinking, etc. I guess the cons overpower the pros, is this some sort of a sign or what?
I've been calculatting my money to divide it properly so i won't overspent or underspent and still have some money left in the end. Kinda hard with the sales coming, but let's hope i can make it! =)

I spent my whole morning downloading songs and singing it at the top of my lungs, something i've not done in a long long while. You people should download 'atlanta-stone temple pilots', really nice and soothing. I'm addicted to the song. Hella good!