::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, hApPy biRtHdAy to mE!!!! I'm finally 17. Argh..how slow is that? It's another long long year more to go until i'm of legal age. Oh well, at least i can get my license now.
I've received alot of birthday wishes, even mathew sang this crazy birthday song to me, lolx! Mad fella! But you know what? None of my family members wished me yet! I think they forgot all about it. *sniff**sniff* so sad yea?!! Oh well, nevermind, i'll just shop till my hearts content later to comfort myself. Splurge all their hard earn money like water!! hehe..i wish!
I spent my whole birthday morning cleaning out my book cupboard. It's squeeky clean now and i feel squeekly irritated. Urgh..what a way to spend my day. Anyhow, it's still 1 in the afternoon. Let's just hope that the rest of my day would be much much better.