::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, November 20, 2003

*WoohOo!!~* Freedom!! The nightmare's all over! I am so relieved that it's all over, i could feel the weight being lifted off my shoulders, and am able to breathe properly again. Mixed feelings are clouding my emotions, coz i know that, once i walk out of the school gates, i'm not a part of that school anymore. I'm soo gonna miss my school life! Like talking cocks and making noise in class, having pointless chats with teachers, listening to eugene and li guans 'debate', eating with girlfriends in the canteen, wondering around school feeling at home, wearing the uniform and so many more. Yea u read me right, i'll miss wearing my uniform. It's been a part of my life for soo long, i've somehow grown to like it. I'm sure most of you would feel exactly the same as i do. Life is not going to be the same again, that's the way it is, though how much i wish it'll still be. We've got to move on to another phase of life, to learn and experiance new things, meet new people, and yet i know that i'll always remember my days in school. Although it's soon going to be a past, a history for me, it will always remain a happy memory for me, a wonderful one!