::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, November 23, 2003

My party last night couldn't exactly be considered a success as i think some of them were feeling kinda bored. Hey guys, i'm really sorry if last night was boring! NO more next time alritez! =) The pizzas i made were good! If i do say so myself. (with the help of my mum, of coz! ) It took quite a while to get the pizzas ready as there were alot of things to do before hand. We had to knit the flour, and roll it out. Most people that means lazy people like me would just roll out a big flat dough and put all the toppings on top and cut it out into small pieces. But no, my mom wanted me to roll out the dough and use this really cute-shaped cup to cut out the shapes, then put the toppings on top each and everyone of them one by one. Then, bake in the oven till it's half baked and then bake them again to serve so that it will still be hot and crunchy when it is served. I had become so sleepy after everything!

After the party, we headed down to the same club in bangsar again. It took us half and hour just to find parking there. My boy was really nice, eventhough i knew he didn't like the place, he still drove all the way there just to send me there and waited at the mamak for me then send me back. He's an angel!
While we were in the club, suddenly there was a raid and everyone who was underage had to get out of the club. So, we went to red chambers instead and had shishas (hope i spelled it correctly) and drinks. I was being a really good girl and didn't order anything alcoholic. *applause!* i had a fruit punch instead. Yea, you read correctly, fruit punch. Reached home at about 3 plus in the morn. And finally slept at bout 4 plus.
Hey darlins, thanks for the prezzies!! We should do this again more often yea, minus the raid! =p

Woke up at 11 plus this morn, by my boy's call. I dragged myself out of my bed, wash up as quickly as i could,grab some food on the table and headed out with petrina in my boy's car. Went for his band audition to give him support.=p Hope his group will get it. We went to ikea after that, this was my first time there, so i was practically like gawking at the place. Damn ulu! hehe.. With the heavenly meatballs and sausages, i'll definitely be visiting that place really often.