::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, January 09, 2004

Happy New Year PeEps!
Spent new years eve in genting with my boy and friends. Didn't really enjoy the new year celebration though as i was down with a fever on that night itself, and my boy had to take care of me the whole night..sweet. =) Another year has passed. Thinking back on 2003, it is full of turmoil, tears and best yet, laughters and joys. Remembering my times in class, talking cocks, playing with jen hai's phone (remember dia? =p), having our class outings, having canteen session with my girlfriends, so-called qm duties, and so on. This is one great happening year! Boy, am i gonna miss it.

I found a job in one utama, in a shop called dc tribe. Just started work on sunday. Quite a tiring job though, as they have a storeroom on a higher platform which requires us to climb up this metal ladder to get the shoes. Imagine holding a box of shoes in one hand and climbing down the ladder with the other hand. Not an easy thing to do. As i'm the only girl there, all the foldings of clothes are handed to me. I have never folded so many clothes in my entire life! The work i've done there for the past few days are more than the work i've done in my entire lifetime! Crazy! I don't know why i put myself through this. The main purpose i'm working is just to past time, as i will be free for so many months, but who was i to know that it would be this tiring! But it can be quite relaxed at times. When i'm free, i can just sit in the counter and read magazines. It can be pretty boring too, when i've run out of magazines to read and when there aren't any customers. Dogs life.

Heading down to bangsar tonight, coz rabin and deven are going back to australia, and i'm running out of cash. Ooh..if only drinks are gonna be on them. i better keep my fingers crossed! =p Everybody's going everywhere, in all directions! How i wish i could go somewhere too, anywhere is better than stupid UM. damn! My life is really going down the drain..