::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Prom last night couldn't be considered a success as the event was quite disorganised, but anyhow, i'm am very sure that it has been a very memorable event for everyone present last night. Everybody looked superb in their dress/gown/tux/suit whatever, except me of coz. My dress had this little extra cloth like thingy in the front, right at my tummy, and that made me look like i was 3 months pregnant or something. Embarassing!! Last night would probably be the last night that all of us classmates/schoolmates have fun together, the next time everyone meets up altogether again's gonna be a nervewrecking moment for everybody, spm results! Argh!

After everything, we headed down to hartamas for a drink. Lepak-ed there for awhile, then we all decided to go search for aquas. lol. That was really interesting and eye-opening for us. I didn't know they have aqua prostitutes here too! Disgusting! Eeew.. but i kinda pity them though, it's not like they brought this upon themselves, they are born like that. What can they do? Pitiful. Then again, it's just not right for them to be on the streets searching for customers. After that, we went to this hill, can't remember the name, i think it's gasing hill, to watch the sunrise. It wasn't much of a sunrise though, as we reached there at bout 7 and it was really cloudy so we could only see the rays and not the ever-so-beautiful sun. What a bummer!

So here i am, looking at the com screen with my eyes half opened, thinking of what to do after this. I should be packing my bags for langkawi tonight, but my lazy side decides against it. Well, what can i say, my lazy side always wins. I can't wait for langkawi! hmm...i can hear the chocolates calling my name! =) chocs and booze, here i come!