::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, November 29, 2003

YaYy!! Khai Yeing's back! I really miss that girl, good thing she'll be here till febuary. Once again, everybody in the group is here, i love that! Went bangsar again last night, there's some thing about that place that keeps drawing us there, maybe coz there's no covercharge or we've just gotten used to that place. hmm..
i feel so moodless, like there's no feeling in me. Why is that? I've been trying to figure it out too, but to no avail, maybe it's due to the lack of sleep or am just in dire need of some lovin'. =( .. Hey people, i need some lovin'! Gimme some lovin'!

Tomorrow's jen ai darlin's wedding dinner, what am i gonna wear? How i wish i could be like those professional dressing consultant, so i'll always know the right thing to wear for every occasion without worrying whether i would be overdressed or underdressed, and yet still look good. Dream on..
I just can't wait for it! =) I wanna see my girl all dressed up on her most important day looking like a princess, then a beautidul wife to her very lucky husband. I can't believe this is actually happening. We've always talked about who will be the one to be married first, dreaming about our dream guy then marrying them in our dream wedding. Now, my girl is living her fantasy. I'm soo happy for her! Her wedding pics are all so pretty! I wanna take wedding pics minus the getting married part, i just want the pics! hehe..
Ooh..i can't wait! =)