::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, December 06, 2003

Spend last night packing my bags, i can't seem to pack appropriately. It will either be, too many spag tops, too little baby tees or too many halters and too little spag top. Plus, i don't have enough shorts and pants. I really have to go do some last minute shopping today to get them. hehe..another excuse just to get my mom to go shopping with me. What is a girl who doesn't have enough cash to do? Depend on the ever faithful supplier of vitamin Ms, MOMMY!

Sometimes, i feel so drifted, like i don't belong anywhere. I know it's so wrong of me to think this way, but you can't always control the way you feel can you? I've always been optimistic and see the rose, not the thorns, but how long will it be till this remedy wears off? Anyway, i'm going off tomorrow, this might be a good opportunity for me to reevaluate myself. To see where have i gone wrong or worst yet, what have i not done right? There's always light at the end of the tunnel, i just have to find my way to it.

Take care darlins! Love all of you lotz! *muaks!*