::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, December 04, 2003

I didn't do much today, tried to post ai's wedding pics but to no avail as i don't know how to fuckin do it. Urgh! Dia u gotta help me!! Time is really running out and we're still in the midst of planning the prom. I just found out that money would really be very tight and we gotta really save and not spend on nonsense for it. hmm..i need some guidance. Luckily yeing's back so she is able to help us as she has experiance in planning prom. She planned the prom for last years sri KL.

Going to a swimming party in caryn's place tonight. It's some sort of a booze cum swimming party. Should be really fun! =)

I miss lilian, she's all the way in china. I wonder what is she doing. Hope she's having the time of her life there.