::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Life, is a weird and crazy thing. It either drives you crazy with madness or crazy with happiness. You can never be contented with life and the things you have. Neither has anyone succeeded in being satisfied in whatever they have. What is it that sends us all craving for the things we don't have and wanting the things other people has? Bear with me as i've reached a stage where i am constantly finding for answers i know i won't get. Just my stupidity with added curiousity. Crappy.

Spend the whole day yesterday with my boy. We were supposed to go catch a movie but didn't as there weren't any nice movie except the last samurai. I didn't want to get squeezed and claustrophbic in that crowded cinema and die in the midst of watching a not so worth it show. That's what i think. So my poor baby had to accompany me while i shop and shop and shop till we gave in to our hurting legs. In the end, we went to his place and watch a cantonese movie by the name of Love Undercover, which was not all that bad. I prefer watching movies in each others houses compared to the cinema as we can lie down comfortably on each other and cuddle all we want in the comforts of our home. This is one thing even the best sound systems in the cinemas can't beat. Don't you all agree with me?