::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Been gambling quite alot for the past few days and sadly i only won about 10 bucks. How pathetic is that? Just came back from visiting jen ai. Her tummy getting larger by the day, and she said that the baby has been kicking her non-stop. How cute! She's getting very house-wife like, when we reached there, she was playing mah-jong with her dad and her husband. Never before have i seen her like that. She's always the wild chick smoking, joking, laughing. She changed so much! Quieter.
I'm waiting for my classmates to come over to my place. They said they're coming in 30 minutes time and so far it's been an hour. What are they doing? Can't wait to see all of them again!
I'll be going over to my boys place tonight to collect my much awaited ang pao, =p then head over to khai yeings house for another gambling session. Yeah!! Hope i'll win alot more tonight!