::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, February 02, 2004

I have finally stopped working! Yeah! Feels so good to wake up in the morn and not worry about whether i'm late or not. Heavenly! Now, i am just waiting to collect my cheque so that i can go do the shopping i was supposed to do before chinese new year. Nevermind. Better late than never eh? There is alot of things that i want to buy, but i just don't know where to start.

Here's what i have to get.

1. New levis
2. Shoes ( still undecided )
3. Handbag / slingbag ( preferably a red handbag )
4. Valentines day present! ( urgh..help me girls! )
5. More tops.
6. Skirts
7. My highlights.

That's about all i can think of for now. Pretty basic stuff. I think i thought of more the other day but i just can't remember what. Shoot!

All for now.