::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, February 06, 2004

YAyyy!!! I passed my driving test!! haha..shi en, i'm faster than you now! =p

Nothing much happened since the last entry. Maybe it is due to the fact that i am such a lifeless scum. Is it me or what? The weather is extremely hot to the max. Scalding my already dark skin into another tint of colour wherever i go. Me and my cuz were just talking about it the other day and he suggested that if he has power and money, he would just cage up the whole world and air-condition it. Not a bad idea though, but if one person from just one small corner of the earth falls sick or came down with a flu, the whole world would just catch it too.
My little cousin who is in my old primary school, told me that the whole primary school is now air-conditioned! Can you believe two freakin air-cons in one standard class room. How lucky is that? Little kids nowadays. tsk tsk*