::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Today was spent window shopping with my girlfriends. Walked around and observed alot of very interesting buyable stuffs, and managed to mark down what i wanted. *smirk!*. All i need now, is to plan my money. hmm..

There is this game called GunBound that i have been playing for the past week, it was this game that my sister's boyfriend introduced to her. Not too bad and most of all, it can put your bored and wasted time to good use. It is something like worms and you get to play with people from all over the globe. Kind of addictive though.

My dear lydia, you can always call me to accompany you, you know that! Anyway, do call me when you need someone and even when you don't k. =) *muakz!* Take care babe!