::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, April 02, 2004

After a week of whining and frantically searching for the 'right' speech, i've finally finish it. Although, it's not a big deal, but this speech is for the finals, and i want to win this! I cannot and will not lose! lol. I'm a sore loser and cannot stand losing, unless and only unless, i do not see the benefit of winning. ahha..typical normal human being.

Finding today a pretty boring day. I'm just waiting for the time to pass and for a certain simon to come over. I wonder what's taking him so long? Hmm.. Going to bangsar again after 3 months of not clubbing. Don't know why, but i just don't seem to be as excited as i used to be about going clubbing. Maybe the clubbing magic has worned out. Or maybe, it's just me starting to have the kill-joy attitude. Whatever it is, i do feel a tinge of anticipation. So i guess, going i am. Gotta get my groove on the dancefloor back!