::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, April 05, 2004

After a few days of trying to calm down, i'm still traumatised. I could still constantly hear the car screeching and everytime time i close my eyes, the playback of the car screeching and banging could be seen. It's a torture. Though, it is getting better day by day, i am still living in a shock of my own world. I can just stare into space and the playback would start. I caught myself doing that a few times. It makes me feel as if i'm going insane and that's making me crazy. Mum says that no matter what, i cannot stop myself from driving. It's true. Well, at least the shock is starting to wear off. It is not such a big deal after all.

The cost to repair my car is rm1700 and that kancil's is rm600. I have to pay 20% of the repair cost and that's rm500. What a big burn in my pocket. How much shopping is that?

Me and my sister went for a recording yesterday at the Synchrosound Studio. It really is like what you see on mtvs. There's a studio with all the technical equipments, another room at the other side of the glass completed with a mike and the what-do-u-call cloth infront of it. Plus, a kwai-lou producer! We took about 5 hours to finish recording the whole song and the results were good. A good start for the album. Way to go!