::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Been up since 8 in the morn for our youth car-wash/fund-raising. Washed the ever so many cars with the ever so many mosquitoes till about 12. The response was quite good though, coz i guess they all know that it was for a good cause. Some even paid more than they were supposed too. Bless their kind souls.

Met up with the ladies for a drink in Secret Recipe, ss2. It has been a long while since i last saw them. All of them. Sat there and indulge ourselves with sinful chocolate cakes and girl talks. Found out that liann is going to tar coll too! How great is that? Now, i would have someone to accompany me besides you shien! Eh, but don't foget our agreement yea? We shook upon it! =)

After so many months of not spending time with my oscar, i finally took him for a walk today. (since, my maid's not here to walk him, that task has been passed to me) I felt good walking around the neighborhood after a rain with the evening breeze beating on my face. It was a breath of fresh air for me. As i have not gone for a brisk walk nor have i exercised for a very long time. Well, this is something that i definitely have to do for this 2 weeks. Praying that i don't get lazy or else my poor oscar will not get his business done. lol.