::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

I am bored to tears. Was moping and lazing around the house the whole day. Went to the lrt station earlier this afternoon to pick my cousin up to my place. As i was supposed to help him practise on his version of Crumbs by Disagree for the audition. Didn't go too well eh shien? lol. I guess i am not much of a good helper.

Made plans with baby last night to go out for dinner later. We have not done that in quite a while now. It is always, dinner in his house then television session with his family or vice versa. So, it is nice to be able to go out and have a little two-of-us session again. And, sorry girls for not meeting you girls up. Thought it would be kind of a rush for me. Hope you girls did enjoy yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home