::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Something is wrong with my blog. The miscellaneous box is missing! I have checked my template and found nothing wrong, yet I have this nagging feeling that my computer is playing tricks.

Recharged my energy after a tiring day by sleeping like a log last night. Although the deep sleep, I still feel like i have not even rested. I read somewhere that said, the later you wake up or the longer you sleep, you will wake up feeling even more wasted than you did the night before. How true. But still, it felt good not to be obliged to the wonders of an alarm clock for a day.

My face has been buried in a novel for the past week. The Calhoun Women by Nora Roberts. I can't say it is a good book, with all her cheesy romance stuff. But, without a doubt, it certainly is entertaining. Heck, it kept my hooked. Well, i do get hooked by books all the time. It isn't often easy to get me to pick up a book, but when i do, i'll finish it from cover to cover without steering off course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home