::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Spiderman 2 definitely is one hell of a good movie. Kirsten Dunst still looks as good as ever, though she looks much better with this shade of red rather than the last. I must admit that the guy who played Harry in it, sure deserves more credit than Tobey Mcguire. He's such a hottie! lol. Sue me. Kill me. Whatever.

I read about the murder of the Law student. Shocked me at first, because of the victims' name which was the same as my baby's sister's boyfriends'. Sorry about the confusion. And alot of other similarities, like the fiancee being a year older than him, they both have the same first name, studying in uk and they were supposed to get married after he graduated. Not forgetting also them being the same age. But luckily, that dumb-dumb brain of mine, managed to pull all its veins in the right place in the end, and directed my eyes to the names of the victim and his fiancee. It's a wonder how you can jump into conclusions just based on such little informations. I guess, that is how misunderstanding starts.

Well, back to the Law student. It is sad that a life was taken away just like that. It is even sadder that such jerks even exist! With zero IQ and negative morality, these guys should be executed like the Hippogrif. To think that they are still roaming free, disgusts me. An act like this, when jerks like them commit it for fun, should never even be committed in the first place. Urgh, Damn You Fuckin' Jerks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home