::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Here are a list of things and people that

I miss..

*+*  my baby, whom luckily will be back tomorrow.
*+*  my big sister, who is in Singapore. =(
*+*  bonding with my butterflyz.
*+*  hanging out with lydia, guan and caryn by caryn's pool.
*+*  having loads of money to spend. Especially with the sales going on now.
*+*  holidays.

Baby called me from Singapore at 2am this morning. I answered the phone without even looking at the number, then i heard his voice on the other line and i went crazy.Although i was still blur being awoken like that from my sleep. Later on in the evening, he called again. He's having the time of his life at the shopping malls there. That lucky devil.

I want to buy buy buy! Lydia always seem to know which shop the sales are going to hit. Don't know how she does it though. I guess she stays true to her name, mad-lydia! =p I want to shop so badly. There are so many things that i want to buy, and yet I only have RM50 left. How sad can a person get?
Although, it is not like i did not buy anything from the sales. I bought a pair of heels on Saturday. It has white strap and white heels with pink flowers as the base. Very pretty. That should keep me contented for a few days. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home