::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

What a day today. I went to college today, only to go for a thirty minutes class and found out that classes for the whole day are cancelled. The reason that the lecturer gave was that she had to go to the hospital to take care of her friend who is admitted. She already cancelled yesterday's and today's lecture and tutorial. And there she go saying that it is hard to score an A for her subject. Well said. That's because she cancels classes ever so often!

Enough of complaining. Lucky me, i have dvd's to keep me company. There's this movie by the name of 'Euro Trip'. Pretty interesting, and kind of like American Pie, with nude scenes and a crappy storyline. Nothing much can be said to review it though. Although, i must say that one of the actor in it is cute. It pays to have a cute actor in a crappy movie. Not that it is an essential. Just a bonus.

I better go spend my time wisely by reading up on my Mass Comm myself. Which reminds me, i have a test on the same subject on Thursday. Crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home