::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Sunday, August 01, 2004

I am supposed to be studying right now. Spent 3 hours convincing myself to study, so i read the first chapter for half an hour, and after that, decided to reward myself by pushing the notes aside and come online. I am so going to flunk tomorrow's computer test.

For so many days, i have been craving for nepalese food. For those of you who have not tried nepalese food, you are missing good food! They are dee-lish i tell you! *yum!*. And after being blinded by A&W's waffle for so many years, i finally found another place that deserves my loyalty, Pan's Bakery. Their pancakes are to die for! Well, not only the pancakes, they have many other food that are as delicious. Not to mention, the good price! Staying true to their concept, 'Quality Food for Mamak Price', this one definitely is my favourite place! For now.

Back to the shopping aspect, i still have not shop yet! Argh! Somebody please tell me i am not missing anything, because all i am hearing is, 'There's so many things to buy!!'. The good news is, my mum bought 3 evening dresses during the weekend, and due to size similarity, I can wear them! yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home