::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, August 13, 2004

I saw something today which saddens me. I was on my way back from college, while driving through Genting Kelang, this stray dog rushed out from the shophouses onto the busy road. It ran towards the other side thinking it could beat the cars. Not knowing that a wira was infront of it, than the dog, not being able to stop in time, banged itself into the wheels of the Wira and bounced back to my lane. Luckily, good samaritans in the car infront of me quickly stop to let the dog recover from its crash.

When i saw that, tears immediately threatened to flow. I thought of my dog, who will act equally silly as that stray dog, and wonder, if i would lose my dog to accidents like these. I can imagine the pain that stray dog is in now, and only wish that someone kind enough, will care for him.

As i passed the dog who has ran to the other side of the road, limping, i said a silent prayer for him. A prayer that in hope, he will be alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home