::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, August 09, 2004

..sHop, shOp, shoP, till i dRop!

Sunday ~ I spent the weekend catching up with the dramatic ideologi of sales. I couldn't resist the temptation anymore, so i headed to One Utama right after swimming with Mei-Ee. The journey there from college took us about an hour because the Kepong-Selayang link was closed due to the crack in the Fly-over. Our determination showed through when we didn't let the massive jam kill the mood, though it did made me sleepy. lol.
Here's what i bought :-
*+* A top from Fos
*+* Bikini top from Arena
*+* A pair of socks from AIIZ
*+* Belly ring from Dragonfly

My big sister came back for the weekend. Gosh, i really missed her. It was great to have her back again, although it felt like she never did leave Malaysia in the first place. =)

Today ~ I went to One Utama again today with my mum and my sis. One thing i like about someone coming back from overseas is that, i have excuses to go shopping plus, i get extra money for that! *smirks!* I met my mum and my sis after my college. Followed my sis around as she wanted to get loads of stuff. We scouted around for my sister's bikini and ended up with the same one as i have from Arena, except for the colour difference. I couln't find the bottom to match mine as they were out of stock. So i guess, i'll have to head down to Mid-V's Arena.
What i bought today :-
*+* A pair of sandals from Monaco
*+* Cheongsam top from CA
*+* More Bras! =p

So there you go. A weekend of yours truly. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home