::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Last day of the semester!

Three hectic months flew by like a jet plane. In a blink of an eye, before you know, it is the end of the semester. *woo-hoo!* ... yeah woo-hoo all i like, but that wont change the fact that i have my finals coming up and showing me their ugly faces in a weeks time. yea, woo-hoo, woo-hoo. Sometimes, i just wish that i am a working adult. With no notes and exams to crack my head in and no worries about not being able to catch up in studies. But then again, if i am a working adult now, i know i will miss my student days. No worries about taxes, pay-leaves, less than two months of holidays in a year and crazy bitchy bosses. I guess, regardless of being a student or a working adult, you will have your own set of dislikes and stress to face. hmm..

Well, judging from the two, being a student or a working adult, i would choose the former. Being a student will bestow me unfixed income (dad's the boss), long holidays, fixed workload no worries about bills plus i get to donate my money to the Mall foundation. Much better don't you think? I do.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I uploaded new pictures in my website. Go take a look. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home