::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Monday, August 30, 2004

Whoa, it has already been a week since i last said i wanted to update. Lol. Guess that failed.

An update on the last week:

* Spent most of my time at home, bonding with my books.
* Went to watch the Malaysian Idol at the Shah Alam studio. - Got tickets from Paul Moss's wife. A very interesting event. The hosts weren't as low standard as i thought they were, they could come up with interesting things to entertain the crowd during comercial breaks. Even the judges weren't as uptight and 'woody'. I wouldn't mind going to watch again despite the confusing journey. ( Or maybe it was just me..hmm..fyi, i got lost getting to the studio)
* I am currently in the midst of my exams. Four subjects succesfully down, and two more to go! Woo-hoo!
* Had an interesting bonding session with my bflyz during one of the nights. *winks!* love you girls!
* Anticipating to wrap up the whole exam hoo-ha. 3 more days!

And for now, i am going to call it a day and retreat infront of my tv and not think of any study-related datas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home