::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

You never appreciate what you have until it is gone.

My sister came back for the weekend on Saturday. After not having her around the house for a month since she last came back, it was like a breath of fresh air. Having her presence at home makes the whole house feel whole. Like it used to be. I never liked changes.

We or rather I, didn't accomplished much of the shopping spree expected. Instead my sister bought loads of things which ranges from handphone pouches to computer equipments. This one good thing about living abroad, you get to come back and buy the whole shop for all you care and still not get a 'money-spending' lecture. I wish i could too. On Sunday, my sis, bro and I went to One Utama together. Just the three of us, for the first time. And on that day did our sibling bond grew stronger. Maybe it was because of the under-the-rain, eating rm35 worth of lok-lok. Or maybe the change did make us appreciate each other better. I remember the childhood memories of us cursing each other of being adopted and being picked-up from the garbage can. Now, i'm never more proud to say that I'm related to the both of them.

I have been having doubts about my Major for the past few weeks. What a friend said striked a cord, " PR is a talent not necessarily a subject ". That jeapordised the goal i had set for myself for the past months. I mean, anybody who has the gift of the gap can be a PR, so i was actually contemplating on changing my Major to either Advertising or Broadcasting. That way, i can have the best of both worlds! Changing Majors isn't the main concern. I'm not sure if Utar offers Advertising and Broadcasting. And if they don't, where am i to go? I was thinking of applying for Ngee Ann Polytechnic in Singapore, but then again, doubts.

So here i am, my own fickled-minded self, sitting down doing nothing about anything. It is no wonder my life turned out they way it did. Faulty wirings dim lights.

I'm hoping everything turns out for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home