::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, October 15, 2004

AssigNments aSsignMeNts asSiGnmeNts..!!

Today isn't my lucky day. I got attacked by a monkey! Or rather, the monkey attacked my pencilbox. It all started when we went to the canteen beside the monkey-filled park, and this monkey wanted to find some entertainment or some sort, (it might be hungry but then again, monkeys are always hungry) it came up to my table and grab my pencilbox and ran off with it. The ironic thing was, that silly monkey has an expensive taste! It only chewed on all my pens which were RM3 and above. The rest were left untouched. Luckily, there were a few boys at the next table who were kind enough to save whatever that's left of my pencilbox and pens.

On an educational note, my public speaking presentation is due on Monday, and I am still struggling on what to write. We were given a very simple topic, one which every single person on earth would know.. "About Me". Such simple topic and yet i still find it hard to write a 3 to 5 minutes presentation about myself. Maybe, i have to start doing some 'soul-searching' to find 'myself'.

I will be going off to Singapore tomorrow morning to watch MammaMia with my parents and siblings for the weekend. As well as to visit my very much missed sister. I can't wait!

* Have a good weekend people! *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home