::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I miss my sister..
I miss my girlfriends..
I miss my Smo..

Been pretty busy lately with college work and so on. However, thinking back, the past three weeks has been kind of a blur to me, in terms of accomplishment and so on. Two presentations and a few written work is all i recall, there may have been more.. Can't seen to figure out as to why the busy feeling..

My head will be buried in a book i have gotten or rather borrowed, The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown thanks to the generosity of peixzan, though it is on loan so i have to watch out for my dirty fingers and rough handling. *eek* A very intriguing book. A must read by everyone. Well, maybe not everyone..coz it may thug on some unwanted controversial issues. *eek*

On a lighter note, I will be going to Bali on Hari Raya! Yay! It has been so soo long since i have been to a beautiful beach with my family! This is the hotel that we will be staying in. http://www.kutaparadisohotel.com/kuta/default.asp I have been told that we will be enjoying a 50 minute plus balinese spa/massage. *woot!* I can't wait!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home