::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Friday, December 17, 2004

A friend told me something this morning which churns my tummy. A girl got raped in the college hostel. I don't know how far is true but then again, who would lie about these things right?

This girl was going to the toilet in the middle of the night when a man just grabbed hold of her and pulled her into the pantry area where she was raped. My classmate who was in the same block as her heard a ear-piercing scream on that night, but passed it off as some girl who saw a roach/lizard/balloon or something. Well, considering that's what the girls in the hostel usually scream about. Back to the point, so far, there has not been any reports about this, so we suspect that the 'Top People' are trying to hush this whole matter.

In my honest truest opinion, rapists who are caught should be ostracized/their penis be whipped/and lastly, sentenced to death. These men who do not respect women, should not even be walking on the face of earth, they should be down in the depths of hell licking up poos from ghosts. Irresponsible bastards!

In a totally unrelated topic, i'm hungry. I am going out for supper with my parents now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home