::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Well,

My cousin from Aussie and my sis from Singapore are back! It has been a while since all of us cousins hung out together and crap a whole-load together. It felt great. But while the two of
them are back, my brother left for yet another school expedition to our east brothers, Sabah and Sarawak. By the time my brother gets back, my sis and cousin would have already packed their bags and gotten ready to leave.

My parents brought us to Victoria Station for dinner to celebrate a certain someone's belated birthday. Yeah, moi. It is like a ritual or something, ever since i was born. Every member of the family will get treated to a meal in a restaurant of their choice on their birthday. Unless of course, a party is being substitute by it. Oh, back to my dinner. I simply loveeee the escargos and caviars. I can eat them all day and night. Ahh! Give me give me give, what i want! :)

After this, i will be going to kayu, again, with my cousins and sis to watch football. Hmm, i'm not that into the football thingy but oh what the heck.

Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home