::Life's Little Mystery::

life requires lots of love, and loving brings life

Thursday, December 30, 2004

boredom kills

I'm bored. Really bored.

Ok, i should be studying right now but you know what the idea of studying does to you. It makes you not want to study even more. So here i am. So very bored and so very reluctant to study.

It saddens me to hear and watch the Tsunami news. It saddens me even more when i see people suffering/crying/dazed/etc. I mean, everyone should be celebrating and enjoying the incoming 5th year of the 21st century, instead it is being ushered by sadness and grief. My family and I just donated some of our clothes today to be sent to affected countries by the Brickfields Mahavihara Temple. I know clothes is their least worries now, but maybe it can bring them some comfort in knowing that they have new clothes?

All new year eve celebrations through out Malaysia are cancelled, in respect to the tsunami victims. That's right, no fireworks. But then again, it's a good thing too. We already have enough hoo-ha to last us for years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home